SPECIAL EVENT: Wine & Dine with La Petite Mort
Ever had a wine described as, "Unusual, confronting and a little left of the middle"?
The La Petite Mort label is home to the 'other' wines that come out of Bent Road Winery in Ballandean, on Queensland's Granite Belt. Rustic and characterful, La Petite Mort wines promise a unique sensory experience and a story behind every label.
Join us for an unforgettable evening highlighting the alchemy of flavours from one of Australia's most unique and exquisite wineries, La Petite Mort, and the world class cuisine of Chef Mark Jensen.
"La Petite Mort is the black sheep of the Bent Road Wine family. One of the great things about being a boutique wine producer is that you get to have full creative license in the winery which opens the way for innovation and re-invention. As part of this process, there is often a need to play with certain ideas and see how they work out. We do a lot of small scale 'bench trials' wherever possible, but sometimes you just need to jump in and make a barrel or two to really see the outcome of our meddling...
La Petite Mort is the receptacle of these experimental wines. Unfined and unfiltered, these wines are made in a deliberately candid, 'rustic' style with minimal addition and intervention so as not to muddy the results of our trial and retain the fullness of flavour that we see when we taste from the barrel before bottling." - La Petite Mort
Be stopped in your tracks with the experimental wines from La Petite Mort.
This is an experience not to be missed. BOOK NOW!
Char grilled Moreton Bay bugs, fennel, radish and roasted red pepper sauce
60 Riley Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
6.30pm – Tuesday, 14 August 2018
Seats are extremely limited for this special event.
- To confirm your spot, we require full prepayment. Full prepayment is non-refundable.
- Your booking will be confirmed once payment has been successful. Please allow 24 hours (Monday – Friday) for the Red Lantern reservations team to email you with the Subject “Booking Confirmed – Wine & Dine with La Petite Mort - 14 August 2018” .
- This is a shared table event and you will be seated on communal tables
- Please note that as this is a specially created menu, dietary requirements cannot be catered for.
- Menus shown are a guide and are subject to availability on the evening.