SPECIAL EVENT: Wine & Dine with Vanguardist Wines
Great news we have locked in the date of our next Wine Dinner – 6.30pm on Tuesday, 30th October 2018.
We will once again be teaming up with Jed Wines, this time showing you the great range from Vanguardist Wines.
Below is some information about the winery. Chef Mark Jensen is working on creating an exceptional menu for the evening, and we will send you the details soon.
Until then, you may lock in your spot in this exclusive pre-sale. This pre-sale is only available to those that attended our La Petite Mort Wine Dinner. Remember there is a maximum of 18 people, and like all Red Lantern Wine Dinners, this is going to be AWESOME!
“Vanguardist Wines has, ‘an experimental spirit at heart’. Driven by a passion for creating wines with intrigue, 'V' is about pushing the boundaries of ‘status quo’ winemaking and viticulture. Wines that are delicious, textural and enticing.
In an industry that is awash with overly commercialised wines produced by corporates who take up all the elbow room, shout noisily across the table and flood the market with mass produced wine that are often guised as ‘boutique wines’, we wish to make a humble stand and be vanguardist in our methods.
V is a nod to the small guys looking to keep it real, forever striving to unlock the imagination and inspire those with curious palates.
We will be delving into Vanguardist Wines’, La Petite Vanguard range. This range focuses on fruit purity, precision and a sense of place. The perfect complement to the fresh, herbaceous and aromatic flavours of Vietnamese cuisine.
La Petite Vanguard pushes the boundaries of winemaking to the limits.”
2018 La Petite Vanguard Riesling
Seared scallops with green papaya, mint and lemongrass
2018 La Petite Vanguard Blanc
2017 Vanguardist 'V Range' Blanc
Ora king salmon tartare with green apple, saw leaf and crisp shallots and garlic
Tea smoked spatchcock served with caramelised fennel, witlof and quince
60 Riley Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
6.30pm – Tuesday, 30 October 2018
Seats are extremely limited for this special event.
- To confirm your spot, we require full prepayment. Full prepayment is non-refundable.
- Your booking will be confirmed once payment has been successful. Please allow 24 hours (Monday – Friday) for the Red Lantern reservations team to email you with the Subject “Booking Confirmed – Wine & Dine with Vanguardist Wines - 30 October 2018” .
- This is a shared table event and you will be seated on communal tables
- Please note that as this is a specially created menu, dietary requirements cannot be catered for.
- Menus shown are a guide and are subject to availability on the evening.