SPECIAL EVENT: Wine & Dine with Vanguardist Wines
"In an industry that is awash with overly commercialised wines produced by corporates who take up all the elbow room, shout noisily across the table and flood the market with mass produced wine that are often guised as ‘boutique wines’, we wish to make a humble stand and be vanguardist in our methods."
We love collaborating with those who want to do things differently and stand out from the crowd! So, Red Lantern is teaming up once again with Jed Wines, this time showcasing the unique range from Vanguardist Wines.
Chef Mark Jensen has created an exceptional menu to accompany these 'experimental' wines.
“Vanguardist Wines has, ‘an experimental spirit at heart’. Driven by a passion for creating wines with intrigue, 'V' is about pushing the boundaries of ‘status quo’ winemaking and viticulture. Wines that are delicious, textural and enticing."
We will be delving into Vanguardist Wines’, La Petite Vanguard range. This range focuses on fruit purity, precision and a sense of place. The perfect complement to the fresh, herbaceous and aromatic flavours of Vietnamese cuisine.
"La Petite Vanguard pushes the boundaries of winemaking to the limits.” - Vanguardist Wines
Duck liver, pork belly, Vietnamese herbs, leaves and pickled radish salad
Seared scallops with green papaya, mint and lemongrass
2018 La Petite Vanguard Blanc
2017 Vanguardist 'V Range' Blanc
Ora king salmon tartare with green apple, saw leaf and crisp shallots and garlic
Tea smoked spatchcock served with caramelised fennel, witlof and quince
60 Riley Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
6.30pm – Tuesday, 30 October 2018
Seats are extremely limited for this special event.
- To confirm your spot, we require full prepayment. Full prepayment is non-refundable.
- Your booking will be confirmed once payment has been successful. Please allow 24 hours (Monday – Friday) for the Red Lantern reservations team to email you with the Subject “Booking Confirmed – Wine & Dine with Vanguardist Wines - 30 October 2018” .
- This is a shared table event and you will be seated on communal tables
- Please note that as this is a specially created menu, dietary requirements cannot be catered for.
- Menus shown are a guide and are subject to availability on the evening.